Today’s the last day of school before Thanksgiving break! As you all know, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. Here are 5 tips/supplies that I’ve provided for you.
1. I’ve provided you with a shield and sword. Use it to your advantage! Get that iPhone discount.
2. Tip: Paint yourself with neon (non-toxic, of course) paint to ensure that you’ll never lose your parents in the sea of people!
3. If you’re camping out for a store, why not just camp out for the whole week? Get this awesome multi-room tent and this will make you the coolest person in line. Guaranteed. You can even have Thanksgiving with your family inside the tents. Perfect!
4. Tip: If you have younger siblings, use them to weasel your way to the front of the line. No one wants to hear fighting children while they’re waiting in line to buy the most useless things they can find!
5. The last thing I’ve provided for you is this. No explanation needed. Happy shopping and may the odds be ever in your favor!
A/N: Please don’t take this seriously. If you’re going Black Friday shopping please be careful! Have a great Thanksgiving break (: