This past week Sarah Palin endorsed Donald Trump for president. Despite Donald Trump claiming that John McCain is not a war hero, she still endorsed the candidate giving him the boost that he needed in Iowa. Throughout the speech, no matter how moving some of the things she said were, we can’t help but argue that some of these things are a little “strange” to put it lightly. Here are some of the strangest things Sarah Palin said in her endorsement speech…
1. “And you quit footing the bill for these nations who are oil-rich, we’re paying for some of their squirmishes that have been going on for centuries. Where they’re fighting each other and yelling ‘Allahu akbar,’ calling jihad on each other’s heads forever and ever. Like I’ve said before, let them duke it out and let Allah sort it out.”
2. “In fact it’s time to drill, baby, drill down, and hold these folks accountable.”
3. “And he, who would negotiate deals, kind of with the skills of a community organizer maybe organizing a neighborhood tea, well, he deciding that, ‘No, America would apologize as part of the deal,’ as the enemy sends a message to the rest of the world that they capture and we kowtow, and we apologize, and then, we bend over and say, ‘Thank you, enemy.’ ”
4. “He is from the private sector, not a politician, can I get a ‘Hallelujah!’”
5. “So troops, hang in there, because help’s on the way because he, better than anyone, isn’t he known for being able to command, fire!”
All we know for sure is that these next few months will hold many wondrous phrases from America’s Alaskan girl, Sarah Palin.