..According to Lilou Redon.
Building character is difficult and growth often comes slowly. If you are unsure of how to develop your character, follow these simple 15 steps:
- Survive Junior year.
- Accidentally stumble into a fist fight and maybe get hit in the face.
- Work in a field picking apples.
- Be vegan for a month.
- Jump off the Venice pier and live to tell the tale.
- Wear shoes that are too small for a full day.
- Eat beets.
- Get a tooth removed and scream even if it doesn’t hurt.
- Volunteer with elementary school kids.
- Give your dog away.
- Witness a Trump presidency.
- Listen to a poem about Pluto written by your astronomy professor.
- Drop your camera and shed a tear as the lense cracks.
- Fall off a skateboard and damage your knee so that it is permanently numb.
- Build a shelf (still in progress).
Disclaimer: I jumped off the Venice pier legally.