New West is partnering with Children’s Hospital LA to donate gifts to families who are unable to create a lovely Christmas morning due to poverty and medical bills. No one knows what teens want better than teens. So, NWC students: what do you want for Christmas? Give that gift to a teen who won’t have a great Christmas… unless you donate.
Wish list for teens
- Pajamas (separate pieces with button tops work best)
- School supplies (binders, folders, backpacks, pencils, pens, etc)
- Make-up (eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, lipgloss, etc)
- Nail polish
- Personal hygiene products
- shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, tampons, pads, hair ties, etc
- jackets, sweaters, hoodies, sweats, jeans, jeggings, shirts, packaged underwear, socks, etc.
- Gift cards for Target, Walmart, Old Navy, etc.
- Sports equipment (balls, etc)
- Lotions and gel sets (think Lush and Bath and Body Works)
- LA Sports Team swag (LA Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Sparks, LA Galaxy)
- Board games
- Life, Mancala, Jenga, playing cards, etc
Remember this list is a suggestion!!! Teens know what teens what. Parents: ask your teens what they want for Christmas and use it as a guideline for shopping. Or better yet, take your teens gift shopping with you!
Need help on where to shop? Think… H&M, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, Topshop, Hollister, Zara, Nordstrom, Gap, Free People, Urban Outfitters, Lululemon, Nike, North Face, Pacsun, Hot Topic, Buffalo Exchange, etc.
Your gifts will be greatly appreciated!!!
Check out these links for more gift-giving inspiration: